- Any outstanding maintenance fees must be paid before a reservation can be placed.
- The travel periods available to owners are determined by the type of contract:
- Gold Contract Owners can book a stay in weeks 18 through 47.
- Platinum/Red Contract Owners can book a stay in weeks 1 through 50.
- Christmas Contract Owners can book a stay in weeks 1 through 52.
- Click here to view a schedule of the 2023 & 2024 weeks/intervals.
- All reservations are based on availability.
- A reservations is not confirmed until a reservation confirmation has been issued by the reservations office.
- Unit assignments are not guaranteed, though we will do our best to accommodate requests.
- Owners who own 2 or more weeks may book their 2024 week as of January 2, 2023.
- Owners who own 1 week may book their 2024 week as of February 1, 2023.
- Any outstanding maintenance fees must be paid in full prior to check-in.
- Owners are entitled to one (1) free arrival transfer and one (1) free departure transfer per stay (up to 4 guests).
- Transfers are only valid for arrival and departure (Saturdays) or for early checkouts.
- Transfers for other occasions, other than arrivals or departures, may be arranged on site at a reduced fare.
- Additional guests (ages 6 and up) can receive transfers for $5.00 USD one-way or $10.00 USD round-trip.
- Transfers are only available for pick-up and drop-off within town limits.
- If additional transfers are required, the price is $30.00 USD 1-way.
- If a reservation is cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival, the week will be returned and will be available to be used for different stay dates, or banked for the next consecutive year.
- If a reservation is cancelled within 60 days prior to arrival, the week is forfeit.
An owner may request to bank their weeks if they will not be able to use them for the applicable usage year. A week may only be banked once for the next consecutive year. If the week is not used within that consecutive year, the week is forfeit.
- Owners with an annual contract can bank their week for the following year. For example a 2023 week can be banked for use in 2024.
- Owners with an even year contract can bank their week for the next even year. For example, a 2022 week can be banked for use in 2024.
- Owners with an odd year contract can bank their week for the next odd year. For example, a 2023 week can be banked for use in 2025.
Exchanges with Interval International
- Timeshare Owners may place an Exchange reservation with Captain Morgan’s Retreat using an available week.
- The maintenance fees must be paid for the year being booked before an Exchange reservation confirmation will be issued.
- If a reservation is being made for a future year where maintenance fees have not yet been invoiced, the Timeshare Accounting Dept will calculate the fees that will be due and inform the owner.
- Once a confirmation is received from the Captain Morgan’s Retreat timeshare office, Owners are responsible to deposit their reservation with Interval International in return for exchange at another destination.
- Owners are responsible for depositing their reservations with Interval International.
- Owners must have an active account with Interval International in order to participate in Exchanges.
- Owners are responsible for any Interval International account or exchange fees.
- Guests (getaway package / timeshare exchange guests) from Interval International are not illegible for any compensation from Captain Morgan’s Vacation Club. You will need to contact your home vacation club and / or Interval International.