- Any outstanding maintenance fees must be paid before a reservation can be placed.
- The travel periods available to owners are determined by the type of contract:
- Gold Contract Owners can book a stay in weeks 18 through 47.
- Platinum/Red Contract Owners can book a stay in weeks 1 through 50.
- Christmas Contract Owners can book a stay in weeks 1 through 52.
- Click here to view a schedule of the 2022 & 2023 weeks/intervals.
- All reservations are based on availability.
- A reservations is not confirmed until a reservation confirmation has been issued by the reservations office.
- Unit assignments are not guaranteed, though we will do our best to accommodate requests.
- Owners who own 2 or more weeks may book their 2023 week as of January 2, 2022.
- Owners who own 1 week may book their 2023 week as of February 1, 2022.
- Any outstanding maintenance fees must be paid in full prior to check-in.
- Owners are entitled to one (1) free arrival transfer and one (1) free departure transfer per stay (up to 4 guests).
- Additional guests (ages 2 and up) can receive transfers for $5.00 USD one-way or $10.00 USD round-trip.
- Transfers are only available for pick-up and drop-off at the San Pedro airport.
- If additional transfers are required, the price is $30.00 USD 1-way.
- If a reservation is cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival, the week will be returned and will be available to be used for different stay dates, or banked for the next consecutive year.
- If a reservation is cancelled within 60 days prior to arrival, the week is forfeit.
An owner may request to bank their weeks if they will not be able to use them for the applicable usage year. A week may only be banked once for the next consecutive year. If they week is not used within that consecutive year, the week is forfeit.
- Owners with an annual contract can bank their week for the following year. For example a 2021 week can be banked for use in 2022.
- Owners with an even year contract can bank their week for the next even year. For example, a 2020 week can be banked for use in 2022.
- Owners with an odd year contract can bank their week for the next odd year. For example, a 2021 week can be banked for use in 2023.
Exchanges with Interval International
- Timeshare Owners may place an Exchange reservation with Captain Morgan’s Retreat using an available week.
- The maintenance fees must be paid for the year being booked before an Exchange reservation confirmation will be issued.
- If a reservation is being made for a future year where maintenance fees have not yet been invoiced, the Timeshare Accounting Dept will calculate the fees that will be due and inform the owner.
- Once a confirmation is received from the Captain Morgan’s Retreat timeshare office, the Exchange reservation may be deposited with Interval International to receive credit towards a stay at another resort.
- Owners are responsible for depositing their reservations with Interval International.
- Owners must have an active account with Interval International in order to participate in Exchanges.
- Owners are responsible for any Interval International account or exchange fees.